- why do rooftops and balconies feel so much more outside than just being outside at street level?
- i've started really working on the songs that've been patiently waiting in my head for me to finish the last batch. well, that's a lie. i've started really considering starting working.
- now playing: r.e.m. - country feedback.
- over and over and over and over.
- do this, get that.
- you pretty much can't count on me for anything.
- i hope i never write a song with a parenthetical title after the real title.
- i'm happy these days. whether or not i should be.
- i understand things now that i didn't before.
- i'm not being vague. i'm being artistic. ok i'm just being vague.
- listen to the record.
- i have a bunch of bruises and i only know where about half of them came from.
- bullet points are for lazy people.
25 August 2006
Posted by mikey mcclenathan at 13:19