here are things that happened there (these may someday become song lyrics and when i'm touring stadiums you can impress your friends with this rad trivia. what? that'll never happen? fuck you.):
- i lost a buttload of money. and when i say buttload, i mean buttload.
- she started sneaking phone calls to her new dudefriend before we even got on the plane. emo.
- the stewardess and i had the following conversation on the plane:
- i gave her a really hot backrub for like 45 mins. i got no backrub in return. no sex either. although to be fair, i didn't ask for a backrub. completely platonic.
- i lost a buttload of money. BUTTLOAD.
- we saw some crazy cirque du soleil stuff. pretty awesome.
- the fountains at the bellagio dance to celine dion's "my heart will go on." wtf.
"is she your fiance?"
"hah. no. not really"
"why not?! she is beautiful. don't let her slip away.""i'll have a coke. thanks."
oh yeah, and i did record a demo of that song i promised i would, but then i misplaced the recording. when i find it, you will find it.